Yoga for Healing

TRAUMA-FOCUSED YOGA for “moving” through grief and trauma

For Yoga Studios:

Book a 4 week series focusing on breath and basic asana that promote emotional healing. Studios can cover the cost of the series to offer to members for free or to gain a new client base of those that may new to yoga and want to continue their practice at your studio. Studios can also pass on the cost to their students or promote the series as donation based. If you not currently offering trauma-focused classes you are missing out on an important population who can truly benefit from the practice, but need trained instructors to safely do so.

For Individuals:

Private Sessions are available upon request. Yoga and movement tailored to your specific needs and of course, always trauma-focused. You can pay for single sessions or save through 3, 5, or 10 session class packs.

70% of the proceeds of Yoga for Healing go back to LaL. The other 30% goes to the instructor for their time and energy to bring such an important healing practice to others. If you’re interested please Contact Us

Create your website with
Get started
%d bloggers like this:
search previous next tag category expand menu location phone mail time cart zoom edit close